What is at the core, behind the ‘magic’ of Quality of Mind? A chat with corporate coach Dominic Scaffidi
Aug 3rd, 2020 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This is part 3 of series of chats with fellow coach Dominic Scaffidi - in this conversation we reveal what we have been pointing to in other episodes: What is it that we are realising about the nature of the human experience and reality that unlocks so much resourcefulness, potential and wellbeing in people?
In this episode we discuss:
- How innocently and invisibly we usually start in the wrong place
- What do you think we mean when we say 'you' or 'I'? We reveal a different view...
- What is this 'real but not true' and illusion all about?
- How the very nature of reality is misunderstood, and that leads to us to being more of a limitation of potential than we need to be.
- So what next?
Curious - want to know more?
- Have a listen to previous interviews with Dominic where we discuss 'The highest leverage point - A discussion to explore what really makes the difference' or How does this understanding transform the transformative effect of coaching.
- Dominic runs his own executive and team coaching business HR Possibilities, and you can find him on LinkedIn here
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind
- 'I have some questions' a podcast episodes that discusses some of the common questions in the understanding
- What are the benefits: Check out this podcast: Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days. Or hear from another coaching client, about the 'The simple, surreal, yet life changing nature of it all'
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts