This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Dominic Scaffidi. Dominic, after a highly successful career in blue chip HR, discovered the value of coaching, which then became all the more powerful when he realised the impact of leveraging the source as opposed to working at the symptom. Listen in to find out more...
In this episode we discuss:
- The value of truly seeing what emerges when we see that normally we only operate at the level of symptoms.
- How resistance is only ever a creation of mind.
- Why will power and discipline are warning signals to watch out for.
- Why we don't want to waste our time coaching and training experienced leaders on skills.
- How we innocently insist our apparent reality is caused by the 'outside world', not the mind.
Curious - want to know more?