This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Dominic Scaffidi. Dominic, after a highly successful career in blue chip HR, discovered the value of coaching, which then became all the more powerful when he realised the impact of leveraging this new understanding of the mind. This episode explores what is truly transformative about coaching from this understanding
In this episode we discuss:
- The three key differences between this approach to coaching and conventional coaching
- How you will come to realise you don't need coaching...!
- Why you will always be a limitation of your self
- What do we mean by 'transformative'?
Curious - want to know more?
- Have a listen to the previous interview with Dominic where we discuss 'The highest leverage point - A discussion to explore what really makes the difference'
- Dominic runs his own executive and team coaching business HR Possibilities, and you can find him on LinkedIn here
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind
- 'I have some questions' a podcast episodes that discusses some of the common questions in the understanding
- What are the benefits: Check out this podcast: Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days. Or hear from another coaching client, about the 'The simple, surreal, yet life changing nature of it all'
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts