Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days….An interview
Nov 29th, 2018 by piers
Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Well-being & Purpose from Just 3 Days....An interview
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Garry Turner. Garry is a commercial manager in a global chemicals business who also has a passion for personal and organisational performance. In July of this year, he attended the 3 day Quality of Mind Open Programme for business leaders.
In this episode we discuss:
- How a relatively brief immersion into this understanding, has in his own words been 'nothing short of life changing'.
- His productivity has increase by at 1/3
- How this has transformed his view of what causes and the solution to mental health challenges
Garry has stopped meditating now yet feels more wellbeing and resourcefulness
- How he had until now, never realised we are all 'spiritual' in essence, and how he now experiences more flow and connection
Still Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Garry and his business at The Listening Organisation
- You can find out more about Quality of Mind
- Check out this short podcast: What is the role of and relevance of Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin has a large collection of articles and posts