The simple, surreal, yet life changing nature of it all. An interview with a coaching client
Nov 8th, 2019 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Will Innes, who recently undertook a 6 month Quality of Mind 1-1 coaching programme. Will has a background in employer brand, technology, candidate experience and change. He openly shares his experience of the nature of this change and the benefits it has bought him, his family, and his work.
In this episode we discuss:
- What attracted Will to undertake Quality of Mind coaching.
- What is different about life and work now.
- The deceptively simple yet game changing nature of this understanding. How the substantial benefits emerge from seeminly simple realisations.
- How something surreal can turn up so practically.
- The wider implications... for everything! Including how organisations see diversity & inclusion, creativity and trust.
- The sustainable nature of it. How this works at a more upstream level than mindfulness or meditation and therefore mitigates the need for practices like that.
Curious - want to know more?
- Will's profile on Linkedin he kindly offered to speak to anyone curious to know more about the value of this understanding.
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind .
- Check out this podcast: Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days....An interview.
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts.