Re-Emerging from Pandemic - What Leaders need to know. An interview with Caroline Brewer
Jul 6th, 2020 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Caroline Brewer. Caroline, has 30 years of HR experience both working in organisations and as a coach, discovered the transformative power of principles behind Quality of Mind, she has since gone on to devote her work to sharing the principles, and has just published her first book.
In this episode we discuss:
- How organisations have been responding to the crisis at different need levels, physical, mental and beyond.
- We didn't need to wait for a crisis to get better - our need to recognise that adaptive ways of working weren't caused by crisis, there is another factor to consider.
- As we re-emerge how can we keep some of the fresh thinking and pattern disruption
- The positivity paradox
Curious - want to know more?
- ''More Than You Think: Seeing the magic that lies behind our personal thinking'' Caroline's brand new book here
- Caroline runs her own coaching business Designed2Thrive and you can find her on LinkedIn here
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind
- 'I have some questions' a podcast episodes that discusses some of the common questions in the understanding
- What are the benefits: Check out this podcast: Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days. Or hear from another coaching client, about the 'The simple, surreal, yet life changing nature of it all'
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts