Part of the series of short episodes from the Quality of Mind podcast taking common business and workplace topics and exploring them through the lens of the principles of Quality of Mind. 'Looking at....'
This episode: 'Looking at... What is behind Psychological Safety?' is a short 10min podcast, there is a deeper more comprehensive exploration with this episode
This episode explores:
- What is Psychological Safety ?
- What is core attributes are behind Psychological Safety ?
- How Psychological Safety is a natural symptom of Quality of Mind
- Why we don't need to reverse engineer Psychological Safety?
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Still Curious - want to know more?
- A 3 minute video on Psychological Safety, share with someone busy
- A Youtube playlist of short 2min videos Exploring Quality of Mind tips
- What is this new understanding of the mind that has huge implications for Psychological Safety, link to a 45min episode, or link to 100 min episode with Rupert Spira
- You can find out more on our website about Quality of Mind,
- Don't forget to check out the other short LOOKING AT episodes on DECISION MAKING PRODUCTIVITY & LEADERSHIP & RESILIENCE
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and post