A new series of short podcasts taking common business and workplace topics and exploring them through the lens of the principles of Quality of Mind. 'Looking at....'
This episode: Looking at....4. DECISION MAKING (don't forget to check out the other episodes on PRODUCTIVITY & LEADERSHIP)
This episode explores:
- What is decision making, how come it sometimes feels easy, and other times hard and frustrating?
- What is behind 'obviousness', and how do we make decisions when other people are involved?
- How does an understanding of the principles behind Quality of Mind enable more effortless, effective decision making?
Still Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Quality of Mind,
- Check out this short podcast: What is the role of and relevance of Quality of Mind?,
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and post