This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a real treat, and gives listeners an opportunity to absorb themselves in a conversation with Rupert Spira one of the most articulate, elegant, and humble, and deeply grounded pointers to the understanding known as non-duality, which lies at the heart of the Quality of Mind understanding.
Now you may wonder what has a spiritual understanding got to do with transforming business, listen in to find out!
The episodes covers:
- What is the 'before psychology' understanding we refer to in the Quality of Mind approach
- What do we mean by 'mistaken identity' - what is our true nature?
- Will becoming more aware of my true nature make me less effective in the world? Will I lose my drive and edge?
- What is truly sourcing our inspiration, and creativity in the workplace - where does our smart clever stuff come from?
- The relevance of this understanding for leadership - what you can lean into to increase the performance and wellbeing for yourself and your organisation
- How science is starting to see the primacy of consciousness - there is no disagreement really
- A little thought experiment
- What's next....
Curious - want to know more?
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out the Quality of Mind podcast: Listen here
for an episode about what benefits someone can get from the understanding
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts