A new series of short episodes from the Quality of Mind podcast taking common business and workplace topics and exploring them through the lens of the principles of Quality of Mind. 'Looking at....'
This episode: Looking at....RESILIENCE (don't forget to check out the other episodes on DECISION MAKING PRODUCTIVITY & LEADERSHIP)
This episode explores:
- What is resilience, why is it relevant for the workplace?
- How is resilience commonly addressed in the workplace, and how we are innocently teaching people the wrong things about resilience.
- How resilience is a natural part of having an understanding the principles behind Quality of Mind
- So what? How do I help my own resilience by exploring this understanding?
Still Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Quality of Mind,
- Check out this short podcast: What are the principles behind Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and post