Looking at….CONNECTION: At a time when the world is in virtual lockdown. How can we realise more about the role and mechanics of connection?
Mar 31st, 2020 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
Special Episode: Looking at….CONNECTION: At a time when the world is in virtual lockdown. How does an understanding of Quality of Mind help us see the role and mechanics of connection
- What do we mean by connection
- That connection is far more foundational than we think
- What really gets in the way of connection
- How connection is possible without proximity
- Some things to experiment with for yourself
Still Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Quality of Mind
- Don't forget to check out the other 'LOOKING AT' episodes on DECISION MAKING LISTENING & LEADERSHIP & RESILIENCE
- Check out this short podcast: What are the principles behind Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and post