Looking at….LISTENING: How does Quality of Mind see the role and key foundations of Listening?
Feb 26th, 2020 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
Part of the series of short episodes from the Quality of Mind podcast taking common business and workplace topics and exploring them through the lens of the principles of Quality of Mind. 'Looking at....'
This episode explores:
- How we generally lack respect and narrow the role, relevance and value of Listening
- The difference between 'listening for communication' and 'listening for connection'
- How listening is your barometer of a far greater invisible power
- How we are conditioned to listen using the mind
- How intuitive deep listening doesn't require any effort
Still Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Quality of Mind
- Don't forget to check out the other 'LOOKING AT' episodes on DECISION MAKING PRODUCTIVITY & LEADERSHIP & RESILIENCE
- Check out this short podcast: What are the principles behind Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and post