This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with fellow coach and author, Naphtali Visser. Naphtali is author of 'Humans Workings - Why culture and Mindset beat Strategy'
The discussion covers:
- What is this understanding of the 'human operating system'
- How the understanding behind Quality of Mind can make a difference to society and the systems we live in
- We are all psychologically innocent - We are accountable but also can forgive ourselves and others
- We make stories up about the world, and forget we made them up, and it becomes ''that's reality''
- How quickly a judging and fearful mind can become one that is from love and understanding
- The difference of acting from insights and an open aperture as to from the 'self'
- How making a difference to society is a natural symptom and implication of a shift how you see the nature of what we are.
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Naphtali on LinkedIn and his website and great book here
- For another episode on societal change and Quality of Mind listen here
- Watch past clients talk about the power of Quality of Mind here
- For a more in depth looking into the nondual understanding behind Quality of Mind listen here or here
- Find out more about the relevance of Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts