Transformation: Personal to Systemic- How Quality Of Mind can help Society Change
Mar 29th, 2021 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Garry Turner. Garry first came across Quality of Mind 2 years ago, and experienced a significant personal transformation, which has now extended in his inspiration for changing things in organisations and wider society.
Their discussion covers:
- What all society's 'isms' are a symptom of
- The difference between activism from a high and low Quality of Mind
- What we don't see and experience when we are so invisibly pre-occupied with the self
- How we can go about 'revealing' consciousness
- How Garry navigated a personal illness with grace and ease
- The silver bullet that is much simpler than people think
- The connectedness of all things
- How change has evolved for Garry in the last two years (you can listen the podcast he did soon after his exposure to QoM here
Curious - want to know more?
- The Conscious Chemicals Community video
- His podcast Activating Consciousness
Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out the Quality of Mind podcast: Listen here for an episode about what benefits someone can get from the understanding
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts