This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with fellow coach and teacher Joel Drazner.
The discussion covers:
- The innocent mistake we make when seeking stability in an unstable world
- How that turns up in our search for Psychological Safety
- What is it that we can rely on? What is the source of happiness and contentment
- How come it is so easy to misunderstand that, our seeking.
- What am I really?
- Is this just a tautology?
- A little experiment - a practical way to start to see what is really going.....
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Joel on LinkedIn here and subscribe to his excellent weekly newsletter here
- For shorter resources to share on Quality of Mind and Psychological Safety a) short 10min podcast b) a 3min video
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts