This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
Explore with us!
This a different type of episode to usual, as we conduct a real time 'direct experience self inquiry'. You can listen and explore along with us, as Katrijn and I chat with Emily, who bravely volunteered to be our live demonstration subject.
A direct experience self inquiry is a process whereby someone explores the nature of what something is - using ‘direct experience’ i.e. not using beliefs or learnt concepts, but instead exploring in a fresh, non-intellectual, almost 'sensing' way.
The benefit from this is foundational, as it underpins all our work in Quality of Mind and the wonderful impact that can have on someone's life and work.
Please - we really want your feedback on this episode! So please share your comments and questions, if you want to voice it rather than write please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM -
We'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Katrijn on LinkedIn here and her website and great book here
- For another episode on the 'self' - listen to ''Why you can't do Leadership Development'' and Quality of Mind here
- Watch past clients talk about the power of Quality of Mind here
- For a more in depth looking into the nondual understanding behind Quality of Mind listen here or here
- Find out more about the relevance of Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts