This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ''before psychology'' - that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Frans Rensen, a return guest to the show, and this time the topic is about how Quality of Mind can dramatically shift the quality of the output and outcomes from workshops and meetings. Frans is an experienced corporate coach, with a background in Agile methodology and now also specialising in Quality of Mind.
In this episode we discuss:
- How for some people this can be their first experience of the power of Quality of Mind
- What happens for people when they free themselves from their thinking limitations in a workshop
- How come we are invisibly shackled by our mind, especially in the workplace, but it is normalised
- There is a practical relevance and tangible power to the 'oneness' that can be felt
- Uncovering the nuggets of gold that solve big ''problems''
- How starting with Quality of Mind improves or removes the need for traditional facilitation structures and techniques
Curious - want to know more?
- Frans's profile on Linkedin
- The previous episode where Frans describes how Quality of Mind is the missing piece Agile change
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Some 2 minute 'tasters' of Quality of Mind
Check out our other podcast episodes, curated
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn and has a large collection of articles and posts.