The missing piece to Agile change and development. A chat with a Agile methodology coach who got curious in the understanding behind Quality of Mind
Jan 8th, 2020 by piers
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Frans Rensen, an experienced Agile methodology coach. Frans after many years in the commercial world recently came across this understanding of the mind, and it has transformed how he sees what it is to be, and do, Agile methodology, and much more!
In this episode we discuss:
- The missing piece to Agile change and development that Agilists doesn't know they are missing!
- The importance of understanding separate realities in organisations
- The importance of realisations based learning as compared to process, cognition, and intellect
- How this understanding has impacted people in areas beyond just Agile development
- How an organisation could be even more effective with only half the people it currently has!
Curious - want to know more?
- Fran's profile on Linkedin
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind .
- What the principles behind Quality of Mind - podcast episode
- Check out this podcast: Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days....An interview.
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts.