This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode we explore another one of the key foundations of the understanding that underpins the foundation of Quality of Mind. We recommend unless you are already familiar with the benefits and implications of the understanding, you have a listen to some of our other podcasts first, otherwise this might sound irrelevant to the business world!
This is a conversation between Piers Thurston and fellow Quality of Mind programme delivery expert Rena Loizou
We talk about:
- What do we mean by 'Self & I'
- How realising this mistaken identity is foundational to experience the benefits of Quality of Mind
- How can we actually explore this in our own experience? Unhooking the content of experience from the awareness of it
- How what we are all seeking is dissolving of the self - how ordinary it is to experience, but we miss it and instead focus on the content of our experience
- The relationship between 'Self and I' and 'Real and Never True'
Curious - want to know more?
We reference the 'Real & Never True'
foundation of QoM - listen to an episode on that here
to find out more
- Explore other episodes on the benefits of Quality of Mind, and past clients explaining the difference it has made to their work and lives.
- If you are curious to see whether science agrees yet, watch Jill Bolte Taylor's on her stroke and losing her 'self' TED talk
- If you recognise the spiritual element of what we are pointing to and want to explore more then check out Rupert Spira's excellent podcast The Essence of Non Duality
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin
and has a large collection of articles and posts
- More about Rena Loizou here