This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode we explore the nub of the understanding that underpins the foundation of Quality of Mind. We recommend unless you are already familiar with the benefits and implications of the understanding, you have a listen to some of our other podcasts first, otherwise this might sound irrelevant to the business world!
This is a conversation between Piers Thurston and fellow Quality of Mind programme delivery expert Rena Loizou
We talk about:
- How realising that any reality is 'real but never true' is foundational to experience the benefits of Quality of Mind
- What do we mean by 'real' and 'true'?
- How can we actually explore this in our own experience?
- How do we get to see reality as more 'real and not true', and therefore benefit from more resourcefulness, wellbeing and potential?
Curious - want to know more?
Check out this podcast
where we explore, albeit in a different way, a similar direction
- We have plenty of other episodes on the benefits of Quality of Mind, and past clients explaining the difference it has made to their work and lives.
- If you are curious to see whether science agrees yet, watch Anil Seth's TED talk and Don Hoffman's The case against reality
- If you recognise the spiritual element of what we are pointing to and want to explore more then check out Rupert Spira's excellent podcast The Essence of Non Duality
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin
and has a large collection of articles and posts
- More about Rena Loizou here