This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Phil Goddard, with humour and sincerity, he combines over twenty-one years in I.T. and telecoms corporate leadership with thirteen years as a professional coach. He has coached Hollywood actors, international models, journalists, artists, authors, film directors, corporate executives, and numerous business owners, leaders and entrepreneurs.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is different about how we see the role of the mind now, compared to when we first started coaching?
- The power of the mind in every aspect of business
- The dissolving of 'I' and how that allows the magic behind life to come through
- Relationships and teams in the workplace, and the invisible lids we place on them
Curious - want to know more?
- Phil is a published author and a great podcast series called Coaching Life
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind
- Check out this podcast: Dramatic Shifts in Productivity, Mental Wellbeing & Purpose from Just 3 Days....An interview
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts