Quality of Mind: Realising Exponential Human Potential In Every Aspect of Life & Work. This podcast is an opportunity for curiousity, intrigue and insight as you explore a game changing understanding of the mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is taken from the Business Futures Podcast from Datel
Piers is interviewed by Emma Pownall the Marketing Director of Datel, a new comer to Quality of Mind, where she is curious to understand more about Quality of Mind, and how it might be a key aspect of future ready businesses.
This episode would serve as an excellent introduction to Quality of Mind for anyone.
The interview answers the following questions:
- How would you describe Quality of Mind?
- Why should businesses and leaders care about this and be interested?
- What are the basic principles of Quality of Mind?
- Can you say more about the aspect described as 'aperture' and how is it useful?
- How does this fit in with techniques like mindfulness?
- Examples of the wide impact of Quality of Mind in life and work
- How can we get into the right frame of mind?
- If you are intrigued, what are the next steps?
Curious - want to know more?
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out the Quality of Mind podcast: Listen here
for an episode about what benefits someone can get from the understanding
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin
and has a large collection of articles and posts