This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind, before psychology, that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Michael Neill. Michael is an internationally renowned transformative coach, author and thought leader. His best selling books have inspired millions. His talent as a writer and speaker is acting as a driving force in bringing this new understanding of the Mind to people across the world. In this episode they discuss what gets in the way of people realising this game changing understanding and all the benefits it can bring to an individual or a business.
The discussion covers:
- How we are much more pre-occupied than we might recognise
- That many people don't even realise that there is a way to get even further, even faster, with less effort
- How innocently we mis-diagnose what is really going on
- What great leadership is
- How to join the dots between this abstract and universal 'oxygen' conversation and the day to day
- Why it can be helpful to see the power of resonating rather than trying to understand
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Michael and his work here
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out the Quality of Mind podcast: Listen here
for an episode about what benefits someone can get from the understanding
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin
and has a large collection of articles and posts
- To make a comment or ask a question just voice here