This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with Clare Dimond, a skilled teacher of the understanding behind Quality of Mind, and a prolific and gifted author. We discuss what this knowing of the true self and how the mind works, means for how we turn up at work, and how we communicate.
The episodes covers:
- How the true freedom to be you, and express yourself gets restricted and shackled by the workplace
- How what we see in the world, our beliefs and thoughts are an OUTPUT of the system, not the input
- The invisible limitations most people are sitting in because it looks so real in perception
- How we don't turn into a 'push over', or don't get what we want, if we realise the illusion of perception
- The value of navigating the workplace with a psychological cleanliness and neutrality
- How our leadership and communication are feeding back to us all the time as to activity of our conditioned mind
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Clare and her work here
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts