This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind 'before psychology' that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is a conversation with leadership coach, trainer and author Obi Abuchi.
The discussion covers:
- What is core to leadership
- How often we get sucked into the rat race and the nature of organisations and a leaders role, draws us away from recognise what is fundamental about leadership.
- The ego games and what is behind them
- How we look in the wrong place to find the solutions
- The power of surrendering and letting go - versus - controlling and managing
- The pressure paradox
- What triggers us to to try a different way, and how we don't need for it to get bad before it gets better
Please leave any feedback or comments on the podcast, and if you want to ask a question please do so here https://sayhi.chat/QoM - we'd love to hear from you!!
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Obi on his personal website and his corporate work at CORE Leader International
- Obi's new book 'Leading from Your Core' is available here
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts