In this mini series we have the rare opportunity to get an insider's view of someone starting to see the unfolding of their realisations of the principles of Quality of Mind.
Helen Amery, herself already a successful coach in more conventional approaches, has kindly agreed to share her experiences as she embarks on a 1-1 Quality of Mind coaching programme with Piers.
This is a 3 part mini-series. One episode before she starts, one during, and one after the programme finishes.
In this first part we discuss:
What made Helen curious to explore the principles behind Quality of Mind in the first place?
- We set out Helen's starting point so we can observe the change she experiences over the coaching programme - How does Helen currently see and to relate to the mind's role on topics such as; productivity, goal setting, values & beliefs, and relationships, and mental wellbeing. How does Helen see change and development working currently?
We also discuss that the role of mind is even at play when are you deciding whether to invest in your self or not...
- You can find out more about Helen and her work at Wild Fig executive coaching, and her LinkedIn profile
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind
- Check out this podcast: What are the principles behind Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin has a large collection of articles and posts
This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.