This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind, before psychology, that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Janick Loewe, Janick is a coach who works with performers and business creators to unlock their full potential. He is a ex Ballroom dancer and won the Professional World Championships in 2014. We explore the topic of human potential and how it works, whether that be on the dance floor or the board room.
This episodes discusses:
- Are we hunting for potential in the wrong place
- Dancing with what we are our psychology, and what is before psychology
- Be the samba!
- How potential is very often suffocated by our psychology, our thoughts.
- Where to dig, tracing it back to 'i'
- The downside of reverse engineering and thinking our way back into flow;
- Reaching potential is subtractive not additive
Curious - want to know more?
You can find out more about Janick and his work here and on Linkedin here
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
- Some 2 minute 'tasters' of Quality of Mind
Check out our other podcast episodes, curated into sections
Piers regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts
- To make a comment or ask a question just voice here