This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that operates ''before psychology'' - that can exponentially increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being for any individual or organisation.
This episode is taken from the WTF What The Future?! Podcast series. Where Piers was asked to have a real time coaching conversation with three business leaders Ian Parry, Helen Gillett and Andy Caulton, who were keen to learn more about Quality of Mind
In this episode we discuss:
- The nature and benefits of the Quality of Mind approach
- A mini real time direct self inquiry experiment on 'who we are'
- We've never experienced anything outside of the mind - so what?
- What is the nature of reality? What has that got to with more leadership potential
- It sounds too good to be true, so ''how do I.....''
- What is the flow state made of? The aperture
- How do you describe Quality of Mind, what it is and what is isn't.
- How do you sell and promote something that appears so different; are people sceptical?
Curious - want to know more?
- The WTF podcast What The Future?! and the Future Leaders website
- Find out more about Quality of Mind
- Subscribe to our Quality of Mind Youtube channel for a series of 2 min videos all about Quality of Mind
Check out our other episodes, a curated list here
Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on LinkedIn
and has a large collection of articles and posts