This podcast series explores a game-changing understanding of the human mind that can increase the performance, resourcefulness and well-being in any business or organisation.
In this episode Piers chats with Dr Amy Johnson. Amy is a psychologist, coach, author, and speaker who shares a groundbreaking new approach that helps people find true, lasting freedom from unwanted habits via insight rather than willpower. She is author of The Little Book of Big Change: The No-Willpower Approach to Breaking Any Habit. She is a regularly featured expert on The Steve Harvey Show and Oprah.com, as well as in The Wall Street Journal and Self magazine.
In this episode we discuss:
- What is this new approach to change?
- What is beyond the known, what is this spiritual nature we point to?
- Why fixing your problems is helpful, and how come 'problems' aren't even real problems?
- What stops people from seeing this understanding?
Curious - want to know more?
- You can find out more about Amy and her work here check out her great podcast and online resources
- Click here to find out more about Quality of Mind
- Check out this podcast: What are the principles behind Quality of Mind?
- Piers Thurston regularly writes about Quality of Mind on Linkedin and has a large collection of articles and posts